Monday, April 13, 2009

What's your word?

I stumbled across another blog/journalling challenge over at scrapbook.com, and one of the first challenges was to go to www.blogthings.com and take a quiz to get your word. Here's what the quiz told me:
Your Word is "Peace"
You see life as precious, and you wish everyone was safe, happy, and taken care of.
Social justice, human rights, and peace for all nations are all important to you.

While you can't stop war, you try to be as calm and compassionate as possible in your everyday life.
You promote harmony and cooperation. You're always willing to meet someone a little more than halfway.

Wow, is this me or what? I'm always somewhat sceptical about these things, but this one hit the nail right on the thumb, as they say!
TTFN!

3 comments:

Talin HG said...

That was the first time I saw that word in our challenge group. Glad to hear you got a word that truly describes you.

Margy said...

Awesome! I think this is a fantastic word to be!

Melissa said...

I was not sure when I did mine either but it was really accurate for me too