Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend Scrappy Project #3

The third and final project in my scrap-happy blitz was the layout for the Faithbooking Friends challenge at scrapbook.com. The theme was peace, and there was a list of 10 or so verses to choose from to use on our layouts. In addition, we had to use a pocket and at least two tags. I put my title on one tag, and my journaling and the photo caption are on 4 other tags that I tied together with ribbon and put in the pocket. This layout came out really well, especially since it's a last-minute thing. I've been thinking about this layout all month, but have not been able to come up with any ideas on what to do. Finally, about a week or so ago, I got a glimmer of an idea, and thankfully it took off from there. I finally sat down today, chose my picture, papers and embellishments, made the pocket and tags and put the whole thing together. It only took a couple of hours from start to finish once I figured out what I was doing.

TTFN!



No comments: