Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Daily Joy - June 11

I had been thinking about doing a daily rant, but then I thought it would be much more fun to focus on the things each day that bring me joy. Today my joy is a bit of a strange one: PaperMate "FlexGrip Elite" pens. My favourite, everyday pen with the awesome gel grip seems to have given up the ghost on me (it skips when I write, which it wasn't doing yesterday BTW) so I had to dig out another pen. And I went back to my old favourite pen. One of my favourite pen brands is the above-mentioned Papermate "FlexGrip Elite". I have a blue one, a red one and a black one in my pencil holder, as well as a purple pencil. I love the way they write - so smooth! I keep one in my daytimer, one in my creative planner and one in my purse. I also have a stash of them in my desk, both at home and at work for when they run dry (although I just recently found out that you can buy refills for them instead of having to buy a whole new pen). Can you tell how much I love these pens? Being someone who loves to write, a good pen is anecessity to me, and having found the "perfect" pen makes me very happy!

TTFN!

4 comments:

ValAnn said...

Too funny!! I'm a picky pen person as well, but mine always seem to disapear...

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have tried this one but I love all kinds of pens and pencils but they can't be too thin or too fat.

Me said...

Let me just tell you that there is nothing like a hand written letter! If you take the time to write.. there is no sweeter gift.

Helena said...

I love it when you find a pen that you like using!!!!