Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My newest addiction is...

Webkinz. Yes, I know that I'm too old for stuffed animals (so some would say, anyway). But I don't care! I just love these little cuties - they're so cuddly. My first one was a beagle that I named Harley. After that, in no particular order ('cuz I can't remember LOL), came Cleo the black lab, Amber the yellow lab, Rudyard the reindeer and Lilo the siamese cat. Next on my list of pets to get is the cocker spaniel and the elephant. I just wish they had a dolphin - I would be all over that one. The Shining Stars plush are really cute too. I've seen a couple of those I wouldn't mind having. One's a beagle (I seem to have a thing for beagles lately), and another is a really cute bunny.

On a totally unrelated topic... I'm really quite glad that my birthday is on a Thursday this year. My favourite scrapbook store is open late Thursdays, and with my membership I get a birthday discount. But I can only use it on my actual birthday - I found that out the hard way last year. Which kind of sucks. Especially since the scrapbook store across the street from work let me use my birthday discount almost two weeks after the fact when I had a membership there. I haven't completely decided what I'm going to buy, but I do have my eye on an All My Memories tote. I also have a 40% coupon for Michael's that's good this week too. And Michael's is just down the street from the scrapbook store! I know what I'm getting with that: a Crop-In-Style Paper Sticker Binder. I need something that's sized to hold 12x12 paper for my faith scrapbooking supplies. The only problem is I'm not entirely sure where I'm going to store my new goodies - my corner of my room where I keep my scrappy stuff is overflowing as it is, and the two shelves in my closet where I also have scrappy stuff are both full. Oh, to have my own dedicated scrap space!

TTFN!

4 comments:

Me said...

My DS have a crazy thing for Webkinz too. I am all about the paper! So you see we'd do just fine IRL! LOL

Helena said...

So hear you on having your space, sigh!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I will admit, I have the small and large Westie but I have not been to that site to register them.

Dawn said...

My girls got me a frog Webkinz, his name is Prince. I tell you what I'm pretty faithful with my Webkinz garden, can't have a real one though! lol

Glad you found a way to hold your faith scrapbooking supplies!