Wednesday, June 25, 2008

These are a few of my favourite things

Today's blog challenge topic is to list 25 of your very favourite things. I have so many favourite things that this was really easy. So without further ado, here is my list of my 25 favourite things:

Favourite Colour: Pink
Favourite Flower: Pansies
Favourite Smell: Rain
Favourite Season: Spring
Favourite Holiday: Christmas - the birth of our Saviour
Favourite Animal: Dolphin
Favourite Food: Chocolate
Favourite Restaurant: Red Lobster
Favourite Drink: Water
Favourite Ice Cream: Peanut Butter Chocolate from Baskin Robbins (suddenly I'm craving a milkshake LOL)
Favourite Perfume: Wish Of Love (Avon)
Favourite Lipstick Revlon Moisturous Lipcolour in Rosewater
Favourite Lotion: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Favourite Piece of Clothing: My $4 Tommy jeans (yes you're reading that right - I got 'em at Goodwill)
Favourite Piece of Jewellery: My daughter's pride ring that my parents gave me for Christmas in 2003
Favourite Place To Hang Out: West Edmonton Mall
Favourite Place To Shop: Reitman's
Favourite Vacation Spot: California
Favourite Bible Verse: Proverbs 3: 5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight."
Favourite Quote: "When you come to the edge of all the light you know and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing one of two things will happen: there will be something solid to stand on, or you will be taught to fly." (Barbara J. Winters)
Favourite Song: "The One And Only" - Chesney Hawkes
Favourite Singer: Rebecca St. James
Favourite Group: Bon Jovi
Favourite Movie: "Lady and the Tramp"
Favourite TV Show: CSI: New York
Favourite Book: "The Princess" by Lori Wick
Favourite Author: Max Lucado
Favourite Magazine: Simple Scrapbooks
Favourite Video Game: Tetris
Favourite Way To Relax: In a hot bubble bath with a good book and some candles for atmosphere
Favourite Website: Scrapbook.com

TTFN!

10 comments:

Carmen O. said...

Great list of favorites, I like how you prefaced them.

Anonymous said...

OK, I couldn't finish the list when I say you hang out at the Edmonton Mall. That has been on my list of places I want to go to for years now. Someday I will make it up there. Is is really amazing?

PS. I'm so glad you are back posting. I kept checking every couple of days.

Marsha said...

Awesome list!

Margy said...

OOOO I love the stuffed mushrooms at Red Lobster!

mse006 said...

i love your list idea!!!

Ellie said...

Fab list, you got a lot of goodies in there.

ValAnn said...

Love your favorite quote and verse!

Me said...

I have long layovers in ET! We have to do lunch next time! They only let me up north when it snows though, LOL!

Helena said...

Excellent favs!

Anonymous said...

Another Tetrus person.