Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Review: Rebecca St. James-The Ultimate Collection

Rating: 5 butterflies out of 5!

Rebecca St. James has been one of my favourite Christian artists for a while now. One my last trip to Blessings I found a 2 CD set of her music called The Ultimate Collection. In looking at the track listing, I recognized many of the song titles (I already had three of her albums) but there were some new ones. When I left the store, I opened it up right away and popped in the CD player in my car. All I can say is..."WOWOWOW!" This CD totally ROCKS! There's a good mix of upbeat "rock" type songs, slower ballads and praise/worship songs. Some of my favourite songs from the album are "God Help Me", "Blessed Be Your Name", "Thank You" and "If I Had One Chance To Tell You Something", to name just a very few! If this was the first album of hers I'd ever heard, I would be an instant fan. I've been alternating between these two CDs and two of her other CDs for a couple of weeks now.

If you're a Christian music fan, you MUST check out this CD collection! For more information on Rebecca's music and ministry, you can visit: http://www.rsjames.com

TTFN!

7 comments:

LynetteL said...

Thanks for sharing! I really enjoy RSJ, too!!

Carmen O. said...

I may just have to check this out I think I know of one of her songs.

Rene' said...

I am a Rebecca St. James fan and haven't heard or bought any newer stuff of hers for a long time but love her music. I will have to check this out. Thanks:-)

Ellie said...

Thanks for sharing. I've been looking for a good cd with christian music on it.

ValAnn said...

I only have one of her cd's, but I like it. I think my mom has all of them!

Me said...

Thanks for your Review. It's promted a Just Because gift to my SIL. I think she will love it!

ultradust@gmail.com said...

Hi! I made a new Rebecca St James News blog (haha) and I intend to make it the most up to date blog about the band. Come and visit.
Leave a comment so I can link to you.

Thanks!
Anna.

http://rebecca-st-james-website.blogspot.com/